Ethical Hacking Course
‘Every website is a potential target’
Two common myths in e-commerce society are that their website possesses no hack value and that if they disconnect their personal network (or system) from outside world, they are safe.
Think twice before you ignore hackers...
With the technological advances, hacking is no longer restricted to only MNCs or government infrastructure. According to zone-h.org website, more than a score of websites are attacked/defaced every day. Hacker School brings you the most cherished and appreciated training program which will help you to secure your systems from the evils of unethical hackers. This Course acts as the foundation stone in your career to be a Penetration Tester and providing security to networks and websites. With all the latest Hacking tools the real-time Ethical hacking training techniques will give you a practical approach and simulated environment to test the attacks and assess the vulnerabilities.
EC Council Authorized Training Center
As an Authorized Training Center of EC Council, You are guaranteed the most relevant training on Information Security Courses. As an Hacker, you will learn to break into the systems or networks professionally, evaluate the network and report the vulnerabilities found to the owners, without performing any attack, data loss or data theft. Hacker School additionally, teaches you all about the professional and legal aspects of this is course.
• BASICS OF SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
• EXPERTIZING ANONYMIZING
• SUPERIOR MALWARE RESEARCH
• WINDOWS HACKING
• LINUX SECURITY
• PASSWORD HACKING
• SQL INJECTION
• EMAIL HACKING OR PHISHING
• SESSION HIJACKING
• WEB APPLICATION ATTACKS
• WEBSITE DEFACEMENT & DOMAIN HACKING
• MIXED HACKING
• SOCIAL ENGINEERING
• PHYSICAL SECUIRTY
• COMPUTER FORENSIC
• VOIP & WIRELESS HACKING
• VULNERABLILITY DISCOVERY
• PENETRATION TESTING
• HACKING WITH METASPLOIT
• FIREWALLS AND ANTIVIRUSES
• IDS & IPS SECURITY
• HONEYPOT HACKING
• SECURING SYSTEM & NETWORKS
Duration: 1 Month
There is no prerequisite for the this Course. Whether you are a student with or without computer science background or working professionally in the security domain, this training lays the foundation of IT Security concepts which enable you to move ahead both in the field of your research or profession.
This Course prepares you for the globally accepted CEH Certification from EC Council, which makes you eligible to work in the following domains:
• Security Analyst
• Network Security
• Cyber Defender
• Penetration Tester
• Information Security
• Network Defense Technician
• Cyber Security Consultant
• Information Assurance Analyst
• Cyber Assessment Specialist
• Lead Cyber Threat Analyst
• IT Risk Analyst
Acknowledging the value for your money and time, Hacker School furnishes you with an entire 7-layer education pattern for every hacking concepts:
• We INSPIRE you to think like a Hacker
• We EDUCATE you the hacking techniques
• We PERPLEX you with the flavors of the concept
• We LEARN the concept together at your pace
• You PRACTICE the concept in Lab
• You SOLVE the problems
• We APPLY the concept in a simulated environment.
Significance of this Course
• Hacker School provides you the most concurrent knowledge and skillset in the field of IT Security.
• You learn this course by using the real tools in a simulated environment.
• Our research in the field of IT Security domain covers the intricacies of hacking techniques, in depth.
• Apart from the automated tools and vulnerability scanning software, we teach you to manually explore the web-application or networks as part of your Course.
• All the course materials and tools provided are updated with the latest releases.
• Entire courseware is more than four thousand pages with around 30+ different modules which cover the concepts in detail.
Hacker School is an EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC) and a premier training center in the field of Information security. We have award –winning EC-Council Certified Instructors (CEI), with over 9 years of professional experience in IT Security domain. Our client list ranges from Fortune 500 companies to the premier government organizations of India. Hacker School is one amongst the top Information Security training institute in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference between Hacking and Ethical Hacking?
Broadly speaking, both Hacking and Ethical Hacking refers to break-in the network or check for the vulnerabilities of a website. Hacking is illegal and rewards you with sentences that ranges from months to lifetime, whereas Ethical Hacking is an entirely legal and professional work which showers you with recognition and promotions in the security domain.
Q. How will this course add to my employability quotient?
This Course is a well-researched domain which prepares you for the globally recognized CEH Certification. The requirement for CEH candidates is constantly on a surge. Hence, we are quite assured that you will get a suitable in no time, with this certification to prove your worth.
This training will significantly benefit students, security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.